Terms and Conditions
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS 4 P.M. MST OR LATER AND CHECK OUT IS 11 A.M. MST. NO Early Check-ins or late Check-Outs without written approval. Email communications will suffice as written approval. The cleaning crew will be arriving promptly, so please adhere to times.
2. This is a NON SMOKING cabin. If smoking is detected within the cabin you will forfeit the entire security deposit. Smoking is not allowed on the grounds...please leave property to smoke.
3. PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED in the cabin or on the grounds.
4. AGE RESTRICTIONS We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. PAYMENT An advance payment equal to 50% of the lodging total plus optional insurance is required at time of booking unless other arrangements are made. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. Please make payments in the form of traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashiers checks or credit card payment. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due sixty (60) days before your arrival date.
6. CANCELLATIONS A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty other than credit card merchant fees (3%) which cannot be recouped. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay or that are made within 60 days of the arrival date forfeit 100% of the lodging total, unless the same dates can be rebooked. Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
VACATION RENTAL INSURANCE-CSA Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance reimburses for pre-paid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. If not purchased, you acknowledge you have read and understand our cancellation policy and choose not to purchase Vacation Rental Insurance on behalf of all occupants. Separate terms and conditions apply; read your policy carefully and contact CSA at (866) 999-4018 with coverage questions.
7. DAMAGE- A security deposit of $750 is required if Vacation Rental Damage Protection is not purchased (see #21 below). Your deposit will be returned provided provisions a-g below are met. Purchasers of Vacation Rental Damage Protection must comply with conditions b-g below.
a. No damage done to cabin other than normal wear and tear. For those purchasing Vacation Rental Damage Protection, covered damages in excess of $3000 will be charged to the card on file.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, smoking, or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are removed and disposed of at the city landfill, as Island Park does not have trash service. Please walk the grounds and pick up any trash or cigarette butts resulting from your stay. $30 will be deducted for garbage left behind.
d. NO Early check-in or late check out without written approval.
e. All keys are left in the lock box, doors and window are locked, and heaters are set at 50 degrees.
f. NOTE: $500 will be automatically deducted from your deposit if any animals are kept at the rental cabin or if smoking in the cabin is detected.
g. Cabin does not need to be cleaned but we do ask that you leave it in a picked up condition. Start dishwasher, wash pots and pans, wash towels if possible, wipe off countertops, return everything to it's proper location.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited by cabin. If you have more guests than permitted without written permission you may be subject to eviction.
9. EVICTION NOTICE - Please do not exceed the amount the cabins sleep - This is for fire code & guest safety and septic/sewer system concerns. Please obey noise ordinance, subdivision rules and cabin rules. If we receive negative reports from neighbors and/or you do not obey these terms and/or we feel damage could occur to the rental property you will be instructed to depart the property immediately. You will be given 2 hours notice to depart the property and no refund will be given.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup.
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE While linens and bath towels are included in the cabin, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cabins.
12. RATE CHANGES Rates subject to change without notice except for those under contract.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
14. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS No refunds will be given for inclement weather. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions, unless the roads into Island Park are closed. If roads are closed into Island Park, a refund, or rescheduling, of only the dates you were unable to use due to road closure will be issued.
15. TRASH SERVICE - Island Park does not have trash service. You are required to remove all trash from the cabin after your stay and dispose of it at the county landfill, located a block west of Hwy 20 on Yale-Kilgore road. The landfill is closed on Wednesdays Mid-May - Mid-Sept, and on Sundays from Mid-Sept - Mid-May. Landfill hours are: 7:30-5:30. The landfill is closed all holidays. If the landfill will be closed on your departure day, please take as much garbage as you can the day before. $30 will be charged to your card for trash left without prior approval.
16. IF THE CABIN HAS A HOT TUB: You hereby accept hot tubs are inherently dangerous. By signing this agreement, you as Guest accept: that hot tubs present a risk of drowning or other accidents, that there is no life-guard on duty, and that you take responsibility to make sure all children are supervised in and near the hot tub area, and that children will not use the hot tub unaccompanied by adults. You further accept by signing below that children under the age of 16 will not use the hot tub without adult supervision. Guest and any invitees hereby agree to use the hot tub at their own risk and further agree to indemnify and hold Owner/Island Park Lodging harmless from any harm/accident that may occur by use of the hot tub unless explicitly due to owner negligence. You also agree to the following:
a)NO GLASS, SMOKING, OR ALCOHOL ALLOWED IN THE HOT TUB.
b)SHOWER OFF BEFORE USING HOT TUB TO MAINTAIN CLEAN WATER FOR YOUR STAY.
c)REPLACE HOT TUB COVER WHEN NOT IN USE
d)IN WINTER MONTHS, ICE CAN FORM AROUND HOT TUB -- USE CAUTION!
e)IF HOT TUB IS LEFT EXCESSIVELY DIRTY A $50 CHARGE WILL APPLY
17. ATV, DIRT BIKE & SNOWMOBILE USERS When using ATV's, Dirt Bikes and Snowmobiles in and around the private cabins or resorts, the following rules must be strictly followed:
a) NO overnight vehicle or trailer parking of any kind is allowed on the road system within the resorts or subdivisions.
b) ATV, Dirt Bike and Snowmobiles SPEED LIMIT on all roads within the subdivisions and resorts is 10 miles per hour
c) Snowmobiles may not be ridden on County maintained roads. Riding on privately maintained roads is permitted.
18. CABIN SUPPLIES - Cabins are not equipped with private toiletries like bar soap, shampoo and conditioner for the bath/showers so bring these items with you. Cabins are equipped with: linens, pillows, towels, toilet paper, paper towels, garbage bags, dish soap, dishwasher soap, laundry detergent for cabin laundry, and propane for gas grill. NOTE: Please bring laundry detergent for personal laundry.
19.LIABILITY FOR MINORS. As used in this agreement, the term Guest will include any additional invited persons or minors in Guest's care while on the Owner's Premises. All Guests who bring minors understand the Owner/Property Manager are not responsible for the care or safety of minors. The Guests who bring minors onto the property assumes the responsibility for watching and caring for the minor's safety and guarding against hazards at all times. Guest has read this document and assumes such responsibility freely and voluntarily.
20.INJURIES & INDEMNIFICATION. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that Guest and any invitees are hereby expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises and hereby agrees that that neither Guest, nor his heirs or personal representatives will sue Owner, Idaho Mountain Escapes, or any associates for any injury or property damage that Guest or its invitees may suffer while on the Owner's Premises. As a part of the consideration for being allowed by Owner to enter property, Guest and Guest's invitees hereby agree to indemnify and release Owner/Idaho Mountain Escapes from all liability for any personal injury (including wrongful death) or property damage possibly suffered by Guest unless resulting explicitly from owner negligence.
21.VACATION RENTAL DAMAGE INSURANCE: As a part of your stay, you may purchase a Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit up to $3000, as shown on the confirmation. Any damages that exceed the policy limit or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of the policy limit. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/g20vrd . The Vacation Rental Damage plan can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Wells and Bennett Realtors any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact Idaho Mountain Escapes directly if you do not wish to participate in this assignment.
22 VACATION RENTAL INSURANCE-CSA Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance reimburses for pre-paid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. If not purchased, you acknowledge you have read and understand our cancellation policy and choose not to purchase Vacation Rental Insurance on behalf of all occupants. Separate terms and conditions apply, read your policy carefully and contact CSA at(866) 999-4018 with coverage questions.
23. In case of emergency or transfer of ownership, a similar quality and size cabin may be substituted without compensation to guest.
24. Some cabins are for sale and may be shown during your stay, however we will make all attempts to schedule showings between guests. If the cabin sells before Guests’ arrival date, the buyer will be required to honor the Guests’ existing reservation if said reservation is under contract and a suitable replacement cabin of similar quality and size, as determined by Guest, cannot be secured.
By signing below, guest agrees to all terms and conditions of this agreement. Guest also agrees to collection of damage deposit if terms of contract are not met or damages occur which are not covered by vacation rental damage insurance, if purchased. Idaho Mountain Escapes will call guest to discuss damages before charging guest.
Signature:______________________________________________ Printed name:_______________________________________Address:________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ Date_____________________________
Arrival Date:_________________________Departure Date:________________________
PLEASE PRINT UP A COPY OF THIS CONTRACT TO SIGN AND RETURN, AND A COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS. YOUR RESERVATION IS NOT FINALIZED UNTIL THIS CONTRACT IS SIGNED AND RETURNED.
Idaho Mountain Escapes
c/o Deborah Walgren
PO Box 2201
McCall, ID 83638
Fax #: 208-906-8011